A horse ride through the vineyard
Life at Domaine du Mont Verrier is a reflection of the growing cycle in the vineyards. Although strong and robust, the vine requires time to delve deep into the soil and reveal the very best of itself.
See the vineyards in a new light with a horse or pony ride through the vines, soaking up the scenery and the beauty of the hillsides of ”Little Tuscany”, as the Beaujolais region is sometimes described…
Stayed only one night, sadly. The house, service, food, wine and view was great! Everything so very "Frenchs". We'll definitely stay here again.
- Package for two people
- 1 welcome glass of wine served by the swimming pool or on the patio
- 1 meal served on the patio or in the dining area (drinks not included)
- 1 night stay in a double room
- 1 breakfast served on the patio or in the dining area
- 1 guided tour of our winery
- 1 tasting of three wines served with an accompaniment
- 1-hour horse or pony ride through the vineyards*
- * or a 30-minute lesson in the event of bad weather
- 10% promotional discount for the purchase of 6 bottles of wine