While the discovery of French wine (wineries, special lodgings, wine routes) attracts each year nearly 5 million French tourists and 2.5 million foreign tourists, the Ministry of Agriculture and Tourism has created a label French wine tourism called “Vignoble et Découvertes (“Vineyards & Discoveries”).
This label was awarded to the Beaujolais des Pierres Dorées territory in 2010.
The Visites Privilège (Privilège tours) offers a commented tour of the estate and a commented tasting of 3 wines, accompanied by a “mâchon” beaujolais.
Book quickly your visit on:
The last news :
- Eureka! Our Beaujolais-Villages selected by the guide Hachette 2020!
- Let’s go for the 2019 Harvest!
- Our beaujolais-Villages 2018 between gold and silver !
- In the Press…
- Our ampelographic collection open to the public !
- The Privilège Tours with the “Vineyards & Discoveries” …
- Beaujolais, a vineyard of Burgundy…
- Winery renovation : the new stainless steel vats arrived !