The Beaujolais-Villages, vintage 2018, was awarded a silver medal at the Concours Général Agricole in Paris and a gold medal at the prestigious Burgondia competition in Beaune. It has a beautiful structure and powerful yet silky tannins, a succulent palate of red fruits and spices typical of the Gamay.
We recommend you try it!
The last news :
- Beaujolais-Villages 2022! Our Iconic Cuvée! You’ll never be disappointed!
- Eureka! Our Beaujolais-Villages selected by the guide Hachette 2020!
- Let’s go for the 2019 Harvest!
- Our beaujolais-Villages 2018 between gold and silver !
- In the Press…
- Our ampelographic collection open to the public !
- The Privilège Tours with the “Vineyards & Discoveries” …
- Beaujolais, a vineyard of Burgundy…