This winter, each grape from the 200 different vines in our ampelographic collection has received its label, which determines its name, time, destination (wine grape or table) and its location!
This collection is finally ready to welcome our visitors in the spring of 2019!
It is full of surprises and celebrates the different clones of Gamay, emblematic grape of Beaujolais!
The last news :
- Beaujolais-Villages 2022! Our Iconic Cuvée! You’ll never be disappointed!
- Eureka! Our Beaujolais-Villages selected by the guide Hachette 2020!
- Let’s go for the 2019 Harvest!
- Our beaujolais-Villages 2018 between gold and silver !
- In the Press…
- Our ampelographic collection open to the public !
- The Privilège Tours with the “Vineyards & Discoveries” …
- Beaujolais, a vineyard of Burgundy…