This room is a nod to the famous aviator and poet, Antoine de Saint Exupéry, born in Lyon in 1900. He studied for a time at the Notre Dame de Mongré school in Villefranche-sur-Saône, a few kilometres from Domaine du Mont Verrier.
Take a journey through time with Saint Exupéry, the famous French poet, novelist and aviator. The subtle combination of amber and yellow lends a warm glow to the room which offers breathtaking views of the surrounding vineyards, hillsides, front garden and swimming pool.
My family and I enjoyed 3 wonderful, peaceful days here. Swimming, eating locally grown food, and soaking up the beauty. The house is beautifully maintained. The food is of course excellent. The owners were very warm and helpful. The wine they produce is excellent too ! Can't wait to go back.
- Double Room - Twin beds - 20 m²
- Breakfast included
- Dinner at the “Table d’Hôtes” (additional charge)
- Tour of the winery upon request (additional charge)
- Tasting of the Domaine's wines (additional charge)
- Discounted price when booking for 1 guest only (€115)
- Can be booked as a family suite with Room Mlle Blondeau (€250)
- Arrival time : 15 pm, departure time : 11 am