Marie Louise Berlioz, the adopted daughter of Mlle Blondeau, inherited Domaine du Mont Verrier in 1892. She later relinquished her rights to the use of the estate to the Hospices de Villefranche.
The discreet charm of the pink-coloured Toile de Jouy will take you back to bygone days as you gaze upon the Beaujolais hillsides, vineyards and the “jardin de curé” (kitchen garden) from your bedroom window. The Mme Berlioz room has a gentle, refined atmosphere.
We have been visiting the Domaine du Mont Verrier for more than 10 times during the last 6 years. Every time here is great. The house is wonderful, the location fantastic and the service is very nice and personal. A real gem !
- Double bedroom - Twin beds - 24 m²
- Breakfast included
- Dinner at the “Table d’Hôtes” (additional charge)
- Tour of the winery upon request (additional charge)
- Tasting of the Domaine's wines (additional charge)
- Discounted price when booking for 1 guest only (€115)
- Arrival time : 15 pm, departure time : 11 am