Aimée Caroline Blondeau, a direct descendant of the Aubry family, took possession of Domaine du Mont Verrier in the 1840s. She carried out important work on the property and spent much of her life there…
A touch of Tuscany yellow and ochre red, heightened by the slanting rays of early morning sunlight on the terra cotta floor, all is brightness and warmth in the Mlle Blondeau bedroom. A splendid view of the front garden with its 200-year-old cedar tree and the vineyards beyond will enchant the visitor.
We spent one night and only wish it could've been longer. We enjoyed a delicious home cooked meal and sampled the wine- which was divine ! Rooms were individually designed all with beautiful views...we will definitely return for a second visit!
- Double Room - twin beds - 25 m²
- Breakfast included
- Dinner at the “Table d’Hôtes” (additional charge)
- Tour of the winery upon request (additional charge)
- Tasting of the Domaine's wines (additional charge)
- Discounted price when booking for 1 guest only (€115)
- Can be booked as a family suite with Room Saint-Exupéry (€250)
- Arrival time : 15 pm, departure time : 11 am