Alphonse de Lamartine was born in Macon and travelled extensively around the Beaujolais region. Maybe one day he ventured as far as Domaine du Mont Verrier seeking inspiration for one of his poems…?
A romantic floral touch in the Lamartine bedroom with its poppy red and pastel green wallpaper where rest comes naturally and the imagination wanders as you take in the views of the Beaujolais hillsides and vineyards which so inspired this great poet and novelist during his lifetime in the region.
Who has not yet seen Mont Verrier still believes that Tuscany is the most beautiful region in the world...
- Double Room - Twin beds - 20 m²
- Breakfast included
- Dinner at the “Table d’Hôtes” (additional charge)
- Tour of the winery upon request (additional charge)
- Tasting of the Domaine's wines (additional charge)
- Discounted price when booking for 1 guest only (€100)
- Arrival time : 15 pm, departure time : 11 am