Claude Bernard was born, to a wine-growing father, not far from Domaine du Mont Verrier… …
You will love the Claude Bernard bedroom where the blue and gold tints of the Farrow & Ball wallpaper and silk curtains create a subtle and romantic atmosphere. Relax and enjoy the cosiness of this bedroom and the magnificent view it offers over the vegetable garden and distant horizons.
Around 1km away, in the hills over Saint Julien, as you head towards Domaine du Mont Verrier, you will find the museum opened in memory of Claude Bernard, considered to be the founding father of experimental medicine. As well as the museum, you can visit the house where he was born and the garden where he played as a child.
The house and rooms are very cozy and comfortable. The homemade food was just great and the relaxing atmosphere amazing! Highly recommended for relaxing time and great wine.
- Double Room - Twin beds - 20 m²
- Breakfast included
- Dinner at the “Table d’Hôtes” (additional charge)
- Tour of the winery upon request (additional charge)
- Tasting of the Domaine's wines (additional charge)
- Discounted price when booking for 1 guest only (€115)
- Arrival time : 15 pm, departure time : 11 am