Domaine du Mont Verrier is a member of the APBB, Association of Producers of Burgundy wine in Beaujolais.
Did you know this ?
- 1561 ha of Chardonnay are planted in Beaujolais: 9% of the Beaujolais vineyard,
180 ha of Pinot Noir are planted in Beaujolais: 1% of the Beaujolais vineyard,
9% of Burgundy Regional AOCs (including Crémant) are produced in Beaujolais,
In 2016 the Rhône is the 1st French department for producing Crémant de Bourgogne both in volume and surface.
The last news :
- Eureka! Our Beaujolais-Villages selected by the guide Hachette 2020!
- Let’s go for the 2019 Harvest!
- Our beaujolais-Villages 2018 between gold and silver !
- In the Press…
- Our ampelographic collection open to the public !
- The Privilège Tours with the “Vineyards & Discoveries” …
- Beaujolais, a vineyard of Burgundy…
- Winery renovation : the new stainless steel vats arrived !